Just remember, if you want this to be compliant with Whole 30 use compliant condiments or make your own. Enjoy!
P.S. If you get tired of making stuff and making your own Worcestershire Sauce is just it then skip it or use Coconut Aminos (but don’t buy them from Amazon it’s twice the price of the grocery store), only you will know…
Prep Time: 10-20 min.
Chill Time: 60 min.
Yield: 1 ½ cups
- ½ c. Legit mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. ketchup
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped scallion
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- ½ stalk finely chopped celery
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Whisk together all ingredients.
Cover and chill 1 hour.